This Company Offers a Cheap Daily Car Rental

My parents from China is going to visit me here in Singapore, but I do not have a car, so I decided to find a company that offers a cheap daily car rental. As many people know that buying a car in Singapore is really expensive, and I have to grind for hours just to fix the necessary government papers to take my ride home. That’s why many Singaporean are opting to ride the efficient public transportation.

But, for this particluar case, I have to get a car, because I want to bring my parents to different places in Singapore without the hassle of riding a public transportation. So I consulted my friend who has a connection with CDG Rent A Car, a company that specializes in car rental.


With my friend’s recommendation, I hurriedly went to the car rental company’s office and looked for a car that will fit my family. I do not have any sibling, so I think a sedan type will just to for us. So I picked the Toyota Vios with a daily car rental rate of $118. It was cheap for a whole day of usage, so I never had any problem with the payment.

Also, I did not sign a lot of waivers and documents before I was able to drive the car, because CDG Rent A Car has installed a global positioning system within their car units to carefully follow the driver’s pattern. So, there was no need for safety waivers and other superfluous documents that other car rental companies give to their customers.

So after finishing the requirements on renting a car, I went out with the Toyota Vios I rented and picked up my parents at the Changi Airport and started our travel through some of the famous places here in Singapore like Sentosa, Garden by the Bay, Marina Bay, etc. My father then asked me if we can just stay in a hotel and do another travelling spree the next day, but my car rental is only for a day. Luckily, CDG Rent A Car has an option for car renters to extend the car rental for another day, so just contacted their office and told the operator that I will extend the car rent for another day. No problem at all.

CDG Rent A Car offers a long term car rental in Singapore where renters can borrow a car unit for more than one week. So renters do not have to worry when they failed to return the car on the proper day.


CDG Rent A Car is not just providing cheap car rentals, they also provide their renters a comprehensive range of car models for the car renters to choose from. They are probably the only car rental company in Singapore that provides an in-dept knowledge and honest reviews of their products. Others would just throw beautiful words for their cars to be rented without explaining the pros and cons of the unit. But with this company, I feel safe and contented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limitations of a Private Investigator

This is What Web Development in Singapore is Like

Digital Marketing Company for My Clothing Business